I am frankly amazed that there is no confirmation before shooting one of your own mind controlled soldiers. Even in a game where soldiers are a little more disposable than XCOM, it still seems like the kind of thing you want to make sure the player intended.
I am sorry Tyler Mason, but I feel that you were a victim of poor UI design at least as much as you were a victim of my own incompetence.
The Ranonauts Project would like to congratulate:
- Alex for the instant murder of the traitorous Tyler and then looting his corpse
- Samy, rocking the predator armour and caster for an impressive 6 kills
The Ranonauts would like to offer their condolences to the friends and family of:
- Tyler Mason
To date Ranonauts has:
- defended the earth for 7 months and 13 days
- lost 52 soldiers
- killed 495 aliens in 53 ground battles
- captured 51 aliens
- shot down 138 alien spacecraft
- had 5 aircraft shot down
- received $18,388,833 in funding
Ranneko is on holidays right now and is trying to catch up on posts where possible, these are likely to keep appearing and semi-random times.