Even when you are actively avoiding larger engagements via tactical airstrikes Terror missions are the fight you cannot refuse. Here comes a reckoning, sure Soviet Europe has our most experienced team but unfortunately they are still under equipped and going into a fight with a larger than normal number of high level foes. This is fine. Everything is Fine. We only have to last 20 rounds, then the fog of war vanishes and from that point this game becomes pretty simple.
The Ranonauts Project would like to offer it’s congratulations to:
- Private Leroy Smith. The only rookie to make it through this mission almost unscathed. He even got to fire Vebjorn’s rocket launcher on his first mission. Few can make that claim
- Narmio, Maria and Vebjorn for their miraculous revival due to our upgraded medical facility
- RebelliousUno for reaching 20 lifetime alien kills.
- Vacated for continuing to rock the Plasma carbine racking up another 4 kills.
The Ranonauts would like to offer its condolences to the families of the following officers:
- Natalie Hall
- Raphael Blanc
- Matias Laitinen
- Sarah Rodriguez
To date Ranonauts has:
- defended the earth for 4 months and 9 days
- lost 42 soldiers
- killed 275 aliens in 32 ground battles
- captured 42 aliens
- shot down 35 alien spacecraft
- had 3 aircraft shot down
- received $10,069,567 in funding
Ranonauts is in desperate need for new recruits after recent… incidents, if you or a friend would like to become a soldier in this Xenonauts Let’s Play please leave a comment or fill in your information here, the next set of new soldiers will arrive in episode twenty-nine.