The rising lethality of these missions combined with the continuing budget problems has lead to a really simple solution. Use more rockets. Sure we are much less mobile and we recover significantly less loot when we do this but morale is higher than it has ever been. Turning aliens into exploded smears of debris from a distance is much safer than trying to riddle them with bullets. You just don’t have the same need for accuracy, the hope is that more and faster assaults on alien ships will make up for our incredible budget shortfalls.
The Ranonauts Project would like to offer it’s congratulations to:
- Nikita and the Hunter crew for the liberal and effective use of rockets
- Team Soviet Europe for two successive alien ship raids with no casualties
To date Ranonauts has:
- defended the earth for 2 months and 23 days
- lost 19 soldiers
- killed 124 aliens in 16 ground battles
- captured 13 aliens
- shot down 20 alien spacecraft
- had one aircraft shot down
- received $6,350,947 in funding
Ranonauts is in desperate need for new recruits after recent… incidents, if you or a friend would like to become a soldier in the Ranonauts project please leave a comment or fill in your information here, the next set of new soldiers will arrive in episode nineteen.