Due to site issues here at Ninja-Blues this post originalyl went going up almost a week after the episode itself did. I guess I should remind people that I try to put up videos on my YouTube channel every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at midday Central European Time.
Terror missions were inevitable, they or something very much like them had to be included in any game that clings this closely to the structure of the original X-Com and it is nice to have a mission that isn’t focused on dealing with an alien craft. Admittedly here the difference isn’t particularly large. The goal is still to kill every alien on the map, ideally without losing too many uncontrolled civilian forces.
What really sets a terror mission apart from seizing a higher level enemy craft are the strategic layer consequences. Let’s just say that you can’t delay taking on a terror mission just because you are afraid of the night. There are quite severe consequences for delaying. Don’t do it.
The Ranonauts Project would like to offer it’s heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of the following soldier:
The Ranonauts Project would like to welcome the following soldiers to the ranks:
- Lon Lon
- Alino Jurjey
- Team IndoChina for dealing with the first Terror mission with only a single casualty
- Antitonic and Pedro for the successful field test of our expensive laser equipment
- Lon Lon for taking out an Andron with a pistol
To date Ranonauts has:
- defended the earth for 2 months and 11 days
- lost 16 soldiers
- killed 81 aliens in 11 ground battles
- captured 12 aliens
- shot down 13 alien spacecraft
- had one aircraft shot down
- received $6,350,947 in funding
Ranonauts is in desperate need for new recruits after recent… incidents, if you or a friend would like to become a soldier in the Ranonauts project please leave a comment or fill in your information here, the next set of new soldiers will arrive in episode fifteen.